Private Tuition With Glen Monks
Yoga classes provide a wonderful social, environment. The atmosphere becomes one of collaboration and support and this is the best place to start. However, it is often difficult to address everyone’s particular imbalances and so for specific needs a one to one session can alleviate any doubt.
Some needs may be personal and are often specific. By working one to one with a qualified teacher who understands the nuances of Yoga, you can make progress in areas that might otherwise take time.
I first began Yoga in Australia in 2000. Upon my return, I studied with the Life Skills Centre in London to become a teacher. I have since visited India many times and attended various Yoga, meditation and Ayurvedic courses with many wonderful teachers and Doctors.
However, with Yoga the learning never stops.
Is Yoga Right For You?
Generally Yoga is suitable for anyone, that is so long as it is taught and applied correctly. If you have any concerns or anxieties about Yoga, it is important to clear them up before joining a class. I offer a free coaching call to anyone interested in starting Yoga. To have a call with me complete your details with a brief summary by clicking on the link below and I will get back to you.
Book a Free Call
Training and Qualifications
One of the most influencial Yogis Texts, ‘The Bhagavad Gita’ suggests that we learn to connect with the soul through our practice.
When the human body and mind unite with such practice, a purpose for our existence is ignited. It is with great respect to the teachings of Yoga and Ayurveda, that I invite you on such a journey…
The journey towards finding your purpose.
- Spiritual Coach Certification
- Life Coach Certification
- Yoga Teacher Qualification
- Ayurvedic Massage Certification
- Pranahuti Meditation Mentoring
- Yoga Therapy Training
- Indian Head msge Qualification
- Shambala Healing Certification
- Makunda Styles
- Tias Little
- Psunita Passi
- Dr Marda ( Puna India)
- Rameshi Balseka Mumbai
- Packchock Remposhe
- Chockyi Nyima Remposhe
- Mantak Chia
- Sri Ravi Shanker
- Mukunda Styles: Yoga & Ayurveda
- Tias Little: From The Ground Up
- Swami Sivadhara: Ajapa Japa
- Swami Anasakti: Mudras
- Philip Xerri: Pranayama
- Julie Friedeberger: Breath of Life
- Agama Thailand: The Way of The Vira
- Agama Thailand: The Art of Dying
- The Happiness Program – Art of Living Foundation
- Master Mantak Chia – Healing through Energy Transformation